Lead and Inspire - Cardiff - 25/06/2020
Lead and Inspire: Leadership & Management Workshop
Inspirational leadership is a powerful tool and something that can drive and motivate teams and individuals to achieve their best. This half-day workshop offers an introduction to leadership and a practical guide to how to inspire others. You will leave with a toolkit that will help you start your journey to lead and inspire.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Define your role as a leader
- Develop specific leadership practices in the work place
- Create a leadership plan for your team
Management vs. Leadership
- Your expectations of a manager vs. a leader
- Identifying key leadership activities
- Analysing the skills of key leaders today
Defining your role as a leader
- Understanding your leadership skill set
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- Developing your own leadership style
Developing specific leadership skills in the workplace
- How to motivate and inspire others
- When and how the raise energy levels
- Key influencing skills
Create a leadership plan for your team
- Build a personal development plan for your role as a leader
- Develop an action plan to implement with your team
Want to attend this course?
Please fill out the contact form on this page to register your interest in attending this event.
Due to high demand and limited spaces, we will review your enquiry and get back to you within 48 hours to confirm whether a place is available and your attendance.