Given these increasingly competitive times, we need to be ahead of the game otherwise we may not be playing the game tomorrow. This one day course reviews the developments in selling techniques and provides delegates with options for personal and business improvement. Significant use is made of role play in order to closely examine the interpersonal behaviours needed for fully effective, "state of the art" sales performance.
By the end of the course participants will have created a personal and business development game plan to increase sales.
Back to basics
- Resume of the do's and don’ts
Building on the basics by looking at:
- Business plans and financial performance
- Marketing techniques
- Strategic approaches to sales
- Strategy and tactics in sales
- Direct marketing tools and approaches
- Securing the "in"
- Databases and market intelligence
- Sales support
- Point of sale aids
- Psychology of the buying decision
- Getting to and influencing the decision makers
- Problem solving techniques
- Pressuring for decisions
- Building lasting relationships
- Personal skill assessment
- Action plans (business/ personal)