How often have you attended a networking event feeling nervous and then come away with no tangible results? The principle reason for the poor outcome is not having a clearly defined purpose or plan. Networking is about connecting with people in order to share information with the emphasis on relationship building – internally and externally and finding out how you can help them and how they can help you.
This interactive course gives you practical advice on the most useful techniques to get the most out of your networking. You will learn how to generate leads, win business and develop your knowledge base.
- What is networking?
- The 7 P's of networking
- Sharing not selling
- Why networks work
- Developing a networking strategy and plan
- Types of networks
- Using networks to generate leads and win business
- Recognising your personal style
- Effective contact management
- How to maintain relationships over the long term
- Avoiding the common networking errors
Anyone who needs to expand their network or who recognises the value of developing new contacts as part of their personal development.