Whatever the nature of the sale, there will be a point at which we will need to gain commitment from the other party. However, this decision is rarely offered. We need to ask the other person to make a decision in our favour, and we need to be able to recognise when they are ready to make that decision.
During the session, we will look at how to recognise the various “buying signals” which can indicate that the prospect is ready to make a decision.
- Questioning through to closing
- Listening skills
- How to utilise body language
- Understanding buyer behaviour and client motivation
- Overcoming objections with benefits
- Negotiation skills
- Recognising different types of closing
- Closing techniques