- Understand the factors in good customer service
- Give reasons for good and bad service
- Understand how image and impressions are created
- Behaviours that help and those that hinder dealings with customers
- Strengths and weaknesses of telephone contact
- Features of an effective telephone conversation/li>
- Rapport building
- Listening and questioning skills
- Managing the conversation
- Dealing with complaints and concerns
- Personal skills analysis/li>
- Personal action plans
Anyone who uses the telephone when dealing with customers (internal or external).
This course is beneficial to those new to this role but is also Invaluable for those more experienced who wish to review their techniques.