Every day we interact with people - family, colleagues and the general public. When things are going well, it's easy to get on with others. But when things start to go wrong relationships can break down rapidly. In the work environment this can result in anxiety and stress for individuals, reduced performance and cooperation and a working atmosphere that destroys trust and team spirit. This course helps you to understand and identify why and how people behave differently and how you can modify your own behaviour to deal with it.
- Learn the approaches to handling conflict
- Understand your relationship issues and your difficult people
- Deal with people's behaviours and emotions
- Learn the skills - Communication, Assertion
- Build Rapport
- Understand relationship issues
For those people who want to improve their effectiveness in dealing with people in potentially conflicting situations.