The provision of a reliable and effective customer care service is the lifeblood of every organisation, yet the issues which need to be addressed are extremely variable. Through assessment and discussion, we define these issues, the way they need to be dealt with, and which skills require development.
The course aims to raise awareness of customer service and assist delegates in providing exceptional customer care.
- Define the factors of ‘exceptional customer service’
- Consequences of poor service training to make a difference
- Nature of communication
- Importance of ‘first impressions’
- Factors of good and bad communication
- Active listening skills
- Effective questioning techniques
- Taking advantage of sales opportunities
- Voice impact
- Handling complaints
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Assertive behaviour
- Overcoming objections
- Personal skills analysis
- Personal action plans
Anyone who deals with customers either on the telephone or fact-to-face
This course is beneficial to those new to this role but is also invaluable for those more experienced who wish to review their techniques.