What is it all about?
The majority of employees want to do a good job. How well they perform depends greatly on the leader. People want to be led and inspired by a leader who can develop their potential. Delegates will discover practical and straightforward ways to lead, organise and motivate in order to achieve outstanding performance and results. This two day course covers the essential skills and personal qualities that will produce highly effective leaders and high performance teams.
What will you learn?
- The art of effective leadership
- The need to lead
- Learning to lead
- Leadership styles
- Understanding and review your own personal leadership style
- The effective team
- Motivating to achieve results
- Providing clear direction
- Effective communication
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Enhancing team performance
- Enhancing the performance of individuals
- Personal action plans
- Team development plans
Who should attend?
Supervisors, team leaders and manager who are look- ing to provide clear direction and leadership to their team ensure maximum effort, commitment and motivation.