This course is suitable for those already working in the field of commercial property.
This course has been designed for delegates with previous involvement in commercial property insurance. A good grounding in commercial property insurance practices is desirable.
- location factors affecting underwriting
- effects of occupancy when considering a risk
- construction and its effects on property insurance
- a study of manufacturing process and the influence of various trades
- management attitude to health & safety, housekeeping, smoking regulations etc.
- physical protections to the property insured
- a review of various FEA’s
- cover and values for fire, perils and theft
- money arrangements under the commercial property policy