This course is suitable for those with several years’ experience of working with this product.
This course provides training for those who have a basic understanding of Directors & Officers Liability and Employment Practices Liability, but who wish to develop further their knowledge and the methods of providing appropriate insurance cover.
- identify the underwriting considerations for Directors & Officers Liability insurance
- explain current developments in the Directors & Officers insurance market
- outline the coverage given under charities, clubs and resident association policies in respect of Directors & Officers and how it differs from the standard policy
- outline the benefits of a Pension Trustee Liability policy
- outline the coverage given under the Employment Practices Liability extension of a Directors & Officers Liability policy
- outline how to handle an insurance claim in respect of: - Directors & Officers Liability - Employment Practices Liability
- identify clients who have the greatest need for: - Directors & Officers Liability - Employment Practices Liability
- outline a strategy on how to improve clients’ awareness of the risks faced by Directors & Officers
- prepare a client presentation, which outlines how Directors & Officers Liability insurance (including Employment Practices Liability) would protect them in the context of their overall insurance programme