This course follows on from the Introduction to Employers Liability Insurance (EL) course and takes the subject of EL to a more advanced level.
This course would be suitable for those having responsibilities for handling EL business and that need a good grasp of the various aspects of Employers Liability Insurance.
- Liability Policy Cover
- refresher on Employers Liability
- alternative claim triggers
- events occurring
- claims made
Specific underwriting subjects:
- industrial diseases
Health and Safety:
- hazards encountered
- specific industry exposures
- the links between Health & Safety and liabilities
- effective management of claims reserves
- current issues