This course provides valuable knowledge of Contractors All Risks insurance.
This course provides training for those who already have an awareness of Contract Works insurance, but who wish to add to this knowledge.
Property, Contractors, Business Interruption
Existing property/new buildings/extensions
Existing fabric/the works/plant/parties to a contract.
- common building terminology/typical hazards and risks
- weather and ground conditions/relevant legislation
- relationship between parties
- employers, contractors, sub-contractors etc.
- CT contracts
- indemnity and insurance provisions
- other contract conditions e.g. FIDIC, ICE Imech non-negligence risks
- detailed consideration of contractual obligation & insurance clauses
- Contractors All Risks/Third Party Liability
- common policy exclusions and extensions
- design and maintenance coverage
- other insurances
- Employers Liability/21.2.1/Decennial Liability
- Business Interruption/Advance Loss of Profits
- Professional Indemnity/Performance bonds
- how risks are rated
- what information is required