In today’s rapidly changing business climate, coaching is one of the most effective methods of enhancing performance. A good coach leads highly productive teams.
Mentoring is a sensitive and valuable type of development activity. It involves taking on the role of a trusted and experienced advisor to another individual, and requires a range of skills.
This one-day course is designed to define mentoring clearly, so that the mentor is comfortable with the scope and depth of the relationship with the individual.
- Ways of mentoring
- Roles and competencies
- Organisational strategies
- Mentoring Programs
- Understanding mentoring programs
- Developing mentoring program
- Mentoring dimensions
- Leaning and mentoring styles
- Effective mentoring relationships
- Building strong mentoring relationships
- Successful mentoring relationships
- Ending mentoring relationships