The Account Manager not only has to manage the sale, but the strategy to optimise client spend and loyalty. As the relationship between provider and client evolves, the expectations of service and product supply continue to increase. The need to develop long-term relationships at all levels within through communication, together with the ability to understand the client’s business and objectives is essential.
This course examines all these issues, and looks at the implementation of account management strategy, delivery and measurement.
- The role of the account manager
- Assessing, goal setting and benchmarking
- How to engage with the buyer
- Researching and analysing your competitors
- Understanding the buying cycle
- Identifying the decision makers
- Identifying client expectations
- Identifying mutual goals
- Managing change
- Influencing styles
- Database and report management
- Personal Action Plans