In an ever-changing and competitive environment, our managers require a diverse set of skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours in order to effectively and confidently fulfil their roles.
Our Management Development programmes are designed to enable managers at all levels not only to cope in a changing environment but strive for excellence, competitive ad- vantage and best practice. A high level of commitment and participation will be required by all in order to maximise the benefits from any programme.
The programme is delivered over two days. Our trainers are available to offer support and coaching to all delegates throughout the duration of the programme.
- Getting focussed: Working to goals & objectives
- Improving planning skills
- Understanding how you work and identifying areas for improvement.
- Personality profiling
- Effective communication skills
- Developing your assertiveness & self-confidence
- Managing self & time effectively
- Identifying personal leadership styles
- Difference between management & leadership
- Recognising strengths & and developing individual’s potential
- Motivating the team
- Strategies for dealing with difficult people & situations
- Improving team performance