There is an increasing need for companies to conduct most of their business over the telephone The ability to project a professional and efficient image can add value and increase productivity by reducing call handling times. This workshop is designed to create awareness and to coach the relevant skills required.
The use of role play enables delegates to examine and repeatedly practice the elements of the course until they are confident in their own ability.
- Understand the factors in good customer service
- Give reasons for good and bad service
- Understand how image and impressions are created
- Behaviours that help and those that hinder dealings with customers
- Strengths and weaknesses of telephone contact
- Features of an effective telephone conversation
- Rapport building
- Listening and questioning skills
- Managing the conversation
- Dealing with complaints and concerns
- Personal skills analysis