This programme provides delegates with detailed and sophisti- cated planning tools and face-to-face negotiating skills and tactic, but emphasises that these tools and skills must be used within the context of a strategic analysis of the relationship between the seller and the buyer.
The objective of strategic sales negotiation is to maximise both profitability and the potential for long-term partnering.
Working in small teams, delegates will apply the analysis and planning tools and will practise face-to-face skills by negotiating an agreement with another team.
- Assessing the strategic relationship with your customers
- Analysing needs, priorities, trading options and costs to build the optimum negotiation plan
- Analysing and managing power: SWOT in negotiation
- Opening strategy
- Creating linkages
- Tactical concessions
- Persuading in negotiation
- Keeping the negotiation rational and win-win oriented
- Planning and using arguments and questions
- Bargaining in negotiation
- Planning creative trades
- Face to face trading skills
- Resolving deadlock
- Closing strategy
- Personal Action Plan