This is the ideal course for those who want to make a flying start to their sales career or for those who wish to refresh their skills. The sales process, from prospecting to after sales, is explained and delegates are taught the importance of developing a sales plan. Individual sales styles are assessed and each delegate develops a personal action plan to ensure success.
This course will provide a modern consultative approach to selling as required in today’s market place.
- The vital role of the sales person
- Research and setting objectives
- Body language in business
- Presenting your case
- Identifying and matching needs
- Features and benefits
- Buying signals and closing the sale
- Closing techniques
- Understanding and overcoming objections
- Customer behaviour patterns
- Plan every client meeting effectively
- Use questioning skills to uncover requirements
- Match client's needs and close the sale