There is no doubt that the definition of leadership is changing. It has changed in the last five years and will shift even further in the next five. But what is contributing to this shift?
In difficult trading conditions, organisations are often under pressure to deliver better and better results, and managers are naturally in the front line. Leadership is changing and approaches focusing on flexibility, collaboration, crossing boundaries and collective leadership are expected to become high priority.
This full day workshop has been designed to enable you to understand the changing nature of leadership and how you need to adapt in this changing environment to:
- Strive for excellence
- Satisfy a range of stakeholders
- Manage the performance of your team and individuals
- Achieve measurable improvements in business performance
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Getting Focussed
- Planning, setting goals, SMART Objectives
- Responsibilities, skills & attributes of leaders and operational managers
- How has managing a team/department changed in the last 5-10 years?
- How is it likely to change in future and how should we prepare?
- What are the triggers and responses to these changes?
- What is the potential cost of overlooking critical aspects of complex future challenges?
- Understand the link between effective performance management and business results
- Managing the performance of teams and individuals
- Using our time effectively to balance business priorities management responsibilities
- Keeping people motivated to maintain and build on results
- Praising, recognition, reward and celebrating good performance
- A vital skill for effective leaders