Self confidence is everything; it allows you to make the most of life’s opportunities, face challenges and perform well when you need to. It is identified as being one of the main keys to success.
The way that you present yourself to others affects the way they react to you. If you present yourself as a confident person, that is how they will treat you – and your confidence will probably grow as a result.
This extremely practical and challenging course will identify the importance of having confidence and give candidates the opportunity to improve their skills, techniques, image and effectiveness in challenging situations. This is achieved with the support of two qualified trainers, vocal and body language coaches and an image consultant. We have also included our exclusive ‘Confidence Challenge’ where candidates are encouraged to step out of their ‘comfort zone’.
Nobody is born confident but this course identifies that it can be nurtured and developed. It encourages candidates to believe in their own abilities and make others believe in them.
- Setting goals and objectives
- To understand the benefits of confidence
- To understand the different types of self confidence
- Evaluating personal strengths and past experiences
- Believe in your own abilities
- Controlling nervous energy
- Projecting a positive and confident image
- Stepping out of the ‘comfort zone’
- Improve communication styles and listening skills
- Communicating with authority and confidence
- How to feel confident walking into a meeting, room/stage
- How to illuminate your voice
- How to recognise the power of silence
- How to make effortless conversation and small talk
- Controlling the fear of rejection
- Controlling fears and doubts
- Develop body language and non-verbal communication
- Handling difficult situations
- Personal Action Plans