Embedding a Transformational Learning Culture in a Regulated Business - London - 11/05/2020
Embedding a Transformational Learning Culture in a Regulated Business
Developing your L&D Strategy
To better respond to a more complex and less predictable business environment, more regulated organisations are prioritising learning and agility as core cultural traits. This workshops focuses on giving attendees an overview to how to embed a transformational learning culture in a regulated business.
- How to define a learning culture within your business
- Understanding the values, knowledge and skills acquired and how they are applied in the workplace,
- How to approach learning as an experience to cultivate
- Motivating employees to seek out self-directed learning opportunities
- Implementing a variety of interventions, processes, tools and resources that encourage self-improvement through learning
- How to support an organisation’s desire to improve, adapt and remain relevant in today’s fast-paced, skills-based and highly regulated world
Want to attend this course?
Please fill out the contact form on this page to register your interest in attending this event.
Due to high demand and limited spaces, we will review your enquiry and get back to you within 48 hours to confirm whether a place is available and your attendance.