Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback - London - 20/05/2020
Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback Workshop
Feedback is a powerful tool but is often misused or inappropriately delivered. Personal feedback helps to make us more aware of what we do and how we do it, which increases our ability to modify and change our behaviour and to become more effective in our interactions with others.
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with the skills, confidence and knowledge to both give and receive feedback effectively.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand to value of feedback in developing yourself and others
- Give feedback confidently to others in a positive and effective way.
- Receive feedback from others, analyse it and make decisions about how to use it.
- Use feedback skills to improve relationships and self-awareness
During this 3 hour high-impact session, attendees will improve their ability to both give and receive feedback and also understand the value of feedback in developing others.
- Understanding feedback – The Johari Window
- Role and purpose of feedback in business
- A structure to deliver feedback
- Communicating feedback using body language and verbal skills
- Receiving and accepting feedback
- The ability to challenge feedback
- Listening and observation skills
- Using constructive feedback to develop individuals
Want to attend this course?
Please fill out the contact form on this page to register your interest in attending this event.
Due to high demand and limited spaces, we will review your enquiry and get back to you within 48 hours to confirm whether a place is available and your attendance.