A Mindful Approach - Manchester - 15/07/2020
A Mindful Approach: How Mindfulness can help you at work
If you dream of being more effective, focused and productive. If you would like to improve your decision-making and problem-solving ability and reduce stress levels – then this workshop is for you.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what Mindfulness means and how it can benefit you
- How to be more productive and focussed
- Learn techniques to stop your mind from ‘wandering’
- How to use Mindfulness to increase your emotional intelligence, improve relationships at work and reduce your stress levels
During this 3-hour high-impact session we show you mindful techniques to help you:
- Enhanced focus and attention
- Increase your self-awareness
- Increase your ability to handle stressful situations
- Gain more control over thoughts, moods and emotions
- Have greater cognitive effectiveness and capacity for decision making
- Increase creativity
- Develop a greater ability to relax
- Have more energy and enthusiasm
- Improve your emotional intelligence
- Enhance your self-confidence
Want to attend this course?
Please fill out the contact form on this page to register your interest in attending this event.
Due to high demand and limited spaces, we will review your enquiry and get back to you within 48 hours to confirm whether a place is available and your attendance.