Reaching and exceeding targets and goals is essential to be successful in any sales environment. During this workshop you will learn how to maximise the opportunities in front of you and convert more leads and prospects into sales.
This workshop is designed for anyone responsible for generating new business or responsible for closing sales opportunities. It will be particularly beneficial for new or inexperienced sales people in the Insurance and Financial Services sectors, who want to enhance their sales conversion rates and close more business.
- Identify key selling points and benefits of your service offering
- Understand how to identify opportunities with clients either face to face or over the telephone
- Listening effectively and reacting to sales opportunities
- Effective questioning techniques to create sales opportunities
- Managing the sales conversation to ensure all opportunities are maximised and closed effectively
- Exploit opportunities to provide services and cross sell
During this 3 hour high-impact session we will spend time analysing the current situation and develop your sales techniques. We will help you spot the opportunities and develop a plan to reach and exceed your targets.
This course is worth 2 informal CPD points.
7th March 2019
9.30am - 12.30am
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre | Bond Street, Bristol, BS1 3LE - Free Parking
Light lunch to follow for networking opportunities