This course is designed to provide the learner with an understanding of the aims, requirements, and expectations of the Financial Conduct Authority in complying with the Consumer Duty.
The course is split into sections and we recommend that you take breaks between sections as required.
What we will cover
- Explain the main aims of the Consumer Duty
- Outline the standards of the cross-cutting rules
- Understand the four Outcomes which firms must achieve
- Describe examples of good and poor practice in relation to
- Organisational culture
- The relationship of value to the products and services offered
- Ensuring consumer understanding
- Providing services suitable for diverse and vulnerable customers