Understanding how you can manage your day and complete your tasks is a key skill in today’s multifaceted world of work. There is change almost everyday and this can be unsettling for some.
Managing yourself has never been more important and identifying your unique skills so valuable.
In this session you will discover how you utilise the time you have and how small changes can create a more controlled and effective you.
With a growth mindset, understanding you and the environment that best supports you, discovering how effective you can be will help you achieve more and do more.
What we will cover
- Identify the best ways to manage yourself through change
- Create a personalised plan to keep you on track and get things done
- Upskill your existing capabilities to help you achieve more
- Ask your peers for feedback and understand their response and how it can help
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Understanding how you are in control of what you do and how you do it
- Make small changes to create a big impact