This 1-day module shows how we can plan and implement change in a managed and sustainable way. The programme will look at planning for change and then how we plan to roll out and implement the change.
The session will look at the typical difficulties and challenges created by change and how we can deliver in a positive and effective manner.
What we will cover
- A model for strategic change
- Understanding the external and organisational drivers for change
- Managing information and knowledge
- Change and corporate strategy
- Building the change agenda – where we want to be vs where we are now
- Identifying the needs for culture change – target vs current culture
- Stakeholder mapping – identifying the key planner and their needs
- Creating a compelling vision
- The practical tools and techniques for planning change
- Identifying and planning for the organisational and people obstacles
- Leading the change with the ‘right behaviours’
- Managing difficulties and individuals reluctant to buy into changes
- Developing team buy-in and developing mini project teams