Understanding what makes you and how best to show up is what helps you be and continue to be your authentic self. That means not feeling like you have to act a certain way or be someone you’re not.
Authenticity at work is being able to show up as your true, authentic self in the workplace.
Authenticity is also about being appreciated and valued for the true self you show up as. And beyond being embraced for who you are by your team, feeling that your contributions, ideas, and opinions are valued it also means that you reciprocate that to your peers.
Discover how to create an environment of psychological safety and understanding, whilst encouraging collaboration and innovation.
What we will cover
- Identifying your authentic self
- Create an environment of psychological safety and what that means in practice
- Upskill your existing communication skills
- Asking effective questions to understand your team more
- Demonstrate how being authentic is something natural
- Understanding that not everyone is the same and differences of approach can be used to solve problems
- Make understanding your team and colleagues a priority
- Encourage innovation and collaboration