This course is suitable for those already working in the field of commercial property.
This course has been designed for delegates with previous involvement in commercial property insurance. A good grounding in commercial property insurance practices is desirable.
What we will cover
- Location factors affecting underwriting
- Effects of occupancy when considering a risk
- Construction and its effects on property insurance
- A study of manufacturing process and the influence of various trades
- Management attitude to health & safety, housekeeping, smoking regulations etc.
- Physical protections to the property insured
- A review of various FEA’s
- Cover and values for fire, perils and theft
- Money arrangements under the commercial property policy