This highly practical 2-day seminar will boost your consulting skills and dramatically improve your ability to get things done right, fast and first time.
The workshop is designed to help those with little or no prior consulting experience and will enable you to employ a range of skills and techniques to consult with customers and deliver solutions.
What we will cover
- What is consultancy?
- Understanding customers needs using diagnostic skills and analytical tools
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Considering solutions, costs and returns on investment
- Important ways for you to ‘add value’
- How and when to use ‘Expert’ and ‘Process’ modes
- How to gain customers commitment to action
- Engaging business teams in the change process
- How to overcome inertia and maintain momentum
- Assessing your project’s Critical Success Factors