This course is suitable for those with several years’ experience of working with this product.
This course provides training for those who have a basic understanding of Directors & Officers Liability and Employment Practices Liability, but who wish to develop further their knowledge and the methods of providing appropriate insurance cover.
What we will cover
- Identify the underwriting considerations for Directors & Officers Liability insurance
- Explain current developments in the Directors & Officers insurance market
- Outline the coverage given under charities, clubs and resident association policies in respect of Directors & Officers and how it differs from the standard policy
- Outline the benefits of a Pension Trustee Liability policy
- Outline the coverage given under the Employment Practices Liability extension of a Directors & Officers Liability policy
- Outline how to handle an insurance claim in respect of: – Directors & Officers Liability – Employment Practices Liability
- Identify customers who have the greatest need for: – Directors & Officers Liability – Employment Practices Liability
- Outline a strategy on how to improve customers’ awareness of the risks faced by Directors & Officers
- Prepare a customer presentation, which outlines how Directors & Officers Liability insurance (including Employment Practices Liability) would protect them in the context of their overall insurance programme