This course follows on from the Introduction to Employers Liability Insurance (EL) course and takes the subject of EL to a more advanced level.
This course would be suitable for those having responsibilities for handling EL business and that need a good grasp of the various aspects of Employers Liability Insurance.
What we will cover
- Liability Policy Cover
- Refresher on Employers Liability
- Alternative claim triggers
- Events occurring
- Claims made
Specific underwriting subjects:
- Industrial diseases
Health and Safety:
- Hazards encountered
- Specific industry exposures
- The links between Health & Safety and liabilities
- Effective management of claims reserves
- Current issues