Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I) has grown and developed into a business-critical need for companies, with many leaders understanding the importance and value of a diverse workforce.
To represent a truly diverse and inclusive workforce, you must analyse your hiring processes critically to ensure that you are allowing room for diverse candidate groups from day one.
Today, an effective ED&I strategy is the hallmark of any ambitious organisation. It will ask questions as to how they can remove prejudice against ethnicity, religions, nationality, gender and consider emerging factors such as neurodivergence. ED&I initiatives should be reflected in every aspect of a business’s operations, and the path begins at recruitment.
We all have biases, however, if we’re unable to recognise them, unconscious bias could prevent you from taking your business growth to the next level.
What we will cover
- Highlight the different types of diversity and the groups it impacts
- Assessing what you already do and agree a starting point
- Understand unconscious bias and how to manage it within your recruitment process
- Understand what technology you can introduce to improve things
- Identify the benefits of having a more diverse workforce