Your Personal Brand precedes you in business – it’s your reputation and it is based on the perceptions others have of you in terms of how you show up and deliver ‘you’ in the business.
This interactive and informative workshop will give you practical tools, techniques and knowledge that you can apply in everyday life straight away. You will leave with a clear understanding of your Personal Brand and with increased levels of confidence in how you communicate, verbally and non-verbally, in a variety of situations to ensure that you deliver with greater personal impact that fully showcases you, your experience, expertise and the value that ‘you’ bring to the business.
What we will cover
- What is personal impact and why is it essential?
- Defining your personal brand – Thinking of yourself as CEO of ‘Me Plc’
- How can you differentiate yourself?
- Actively managing the perception others have of you – taking control of your brand
- Making a positive and lasting impression
- Being in the room with presence and impact – projecting with confidence verbally and non-verbally in a variety of situations internally and externally – 121’s, meetings and speaking to a group
- Marketing ‘Me Plc’ – actively being conscious of opportunities to raise your profile