The global pandemic challenged the status quo. Business priorities and processes changed overnight. Many of us didn’t even have time to think about the change instead we were forced to adopt it.
The global pandemic accelerated the need for a different way of working and the many lessons and ideas discovered will help you shape your own thoughts on what’s next.
Managing and leading hybrid teams is fast becoming the norm and understanding what opportunities this brings will help businesses strive for excellence and engagement.
Understanding how your company values can support any initiative is important and effective hybrid working means developing new management skills.
What we will cover
- Identify the challenges of managing a hybrid team
- Understand how your company values support hybrid working
- How communication can help you get the message across multiple working practices
- Identifying what you already have in place
- Top tips for creating effective hybrid team managers
- Understanding proximity and inclusion bias