In a world where we are all under pressure to achieve more with less resilience is crucial.
This workshop takes resilience further and looks at our ability to deal with stress, keep going in the face of challenge, manage our own emotions and interact effectively with others.
We will focus on developing techniques to manage your own approaches to stress, pressure and the challenges faced on a daily basis.
Although online, the session is fun and interactive involving group and pair discussions so that participants will leave with a personal toolkit for future use.
What we will cover
- What is mental toughness?
- Understanding the difference between mental toughness and resilience. The background and benefits of developing mental toughness.
- Recognising stress, pressure and challenge.
- A chance to identify current stressors and where they sit on the stress continuum. Understanding how stress manifests itself and the impact that this can have on ourselves and others.
- Understanding the 4Cs of mental toughness – Control, Challenge, Commitment and Confidence.
- Tools and techniques for developing mental toughness.