Having difficult conversations with colleagues, customers and underwriters is inevitable and can’t be avoided. Whether is be because of rate increase, problem claims or demands that can’t be met.
No matter the situation, having the skills, behaviours and confidence to manage these conversations effectively can have a big impact on your professional reputation, and the reputation of the business.
This interactive session will take you through the required skills and techniques you can practically apply immediately to your challenging conversations.
It will take you through some case study examples to provide you with contextual understanding as well as the strategies to use and apply.
What we will cover
- Skills and behaviours required for managing difficult conversations
- The barriers and challenges of difficult conversations and how to overcome with confidence
- Understanding the nature of difficult conversations with and how to maintain relationships with trust and integrity
- Mastering the virtual environment with customers and insurers.
- Build you confidence to deliver difficult messages concisely and with assertiveness
- Push and Pull Technique to use when influencing other of your message and overcoming resistance