The global pandemic challenged the status quo. Business priorities and processes changed overnight. Many of us didn’t even have time to think about the change instead we were forced to adopt it.
This accelerated the need for a different way of working and the many lessons and ideas discovered will help you shape your own thoughts on what’s next.
Having awareness of the inequities hybrid work can create or make worse and then understanding how effective hybrid working means developing new management skills.
As you create your company’s hybrid work plans and policies, exploring how your company values can support any initiative is important.
What we will cover
- Inclusion and fairness for Hybrid and remote teams
- Identification of any inclusion risks that may arise
- Understanding proactive inclusive behaviours
- Identifying and managing any potential areas of conflict
- Understanding proactive communication with remote team members
- Understanding own proximity and inclusion bias
- Presence Disparity and what its means in practice