Influencing and Networking are vital skills that comprise of personal communication, relationship management and professionalism, as a means of building connections with others.
Interacting with people from different professions, nationalities, and cultures gives you a broader scope of life. Your open-mindedness increases every time you socialise with people from diverse backgrounds, ages, and points of view.
The fact is we are using influencing skills all the time and not just by our actions. Our very presence at a meeting may influence people positively or negatively.
The style or nature of our presence, what we say or how we say it and the attitude we (unconsciously or otherwise) project, speaks volumes.
What we will cover
- Identify the challenges of networking in today’s hybrid world
- Creating objectives for networking activity
- Upskill your communication toolkit
- Develop interpersonal skills to help you influence others
- Understanding non verbal communication
- Making introductions and helping others understand you