Customer Service is about providing an efficient, effective and engaging level of service that surpasses expectations where possible and supports them in their queries, questions and endeavours.
It has been found that UK Businesses lose £37 Billion per year due to poor customer service, and there is plenty of evidence to show that clients value a product more when accompanied by positive customer experience.
This training will look at the fundamentals of customer service and work on building and enhancing your skills to achieve and improve customer loyalty, satisfaction and deepening of relationships.
What we will cover
- What do we mean by Customer Service?
- Why is it so important to organisations to maintain customer relationships and improve customer service?
- What skills are required to do this effectively?
- Settings and Managing expectations with clients
- Spotting opportunities to go above and beyond and improve levels of satisfaction
- Communicating with clients and making an impact
- Creating a lasting positive impact to improve feedback and referrals
- Articulating your purpose and brand values & promise