What is it all about?
Delivering a presentation requires skill, professionalism and confidence. Successful presenters can deliver a persuasive and convincing presentation with style and impact, and as a result can achieve their desired response. Delegates will practise several different styles of presentation and be guided and encouraged by an experienced coach. Video recording equipment will be used and every delegate will be provided with a record of progress for further reference. By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and prepare presentations systematically to ensure clarity and impact.
- Make polished and powerful presentations using voice, tone and body language to maximise effectiveness.
- Use training aids confidently and effectively.
- Win over an audience and encourage response and participation.
- Facilitate question & answers sessions.
What will you learn?
- First impressions
- Creating the right conditions
- Defining and redefining the objectives
- Good preparation – planning and structure
- Creating the right introduction
- Delivering the Presentation
- Language – style, vocabulary, tone
- Content –information and data
- Managing Nerves
- Dynamic Delivery
- Maintaining interest
- Handling questions
- Using notes, slides & visual aids
- Establishing Rapport
- Understanding your audience
Who should attend?
Individuals who are required to produce and deliver presentations to others to any size of audience. This highly participative workshop is designed to enable delegates to project a more professional image by adding polish, interest and panache to their presentations.