Individuals who are required to produce and deliver presentations to others to any size of audience. This highly participative workshop is designed to enable delegates to project a more professional image by adding polish, interest and panache to their presentations.
Delivering a presentation requires skill, professionalism and confidence. Successful presenters can deliver a persuasive and convincing presentation with style and impact, and as a result can achieve their desired response.
Delegates will practise several different styles of presentation and be guided and encouraged by an experienced coach.
What we will cover
- First impressions
- Defining and redefining the objectives
- Good preparation – planning and structure
- Creating the right introduction
- Delivering the Presentation
- Language – style, vocabulary, tone
- Content –information and data
- Managing Nerves
- Dynamic Delivery
- Maintaining interest
- Handling questions
- Using notes, slides & visual aids