Do you ever find yourself putting off a task you really need and want to get done? Every morning, you tell yourself you will take care of it today and somehow the hours pass and the task is still left undone.
You are not alone. We all do it. Despite our best intentions to go to the gym, contact old friends, get that report written, clear out our inbox… something always seems to get in the way.
No one is immune to the procrastination habit the good news is you break it and can learn techniques to help you plan and prioritise your time so you get those important tasks done effectively and on time.
What we will cover
- What is time management and why is it important to us working effectively?
- 4 Ds of Time Management
- Assessing tasks for importance vs urgency and taking action
- Working proactively vs reactively
- Better ways of working for effective time management
- Prioritisation and Procrastination, how to make the most of your tasks and working day
- Time tools to use in your day to day as well as longer term
- Delegation for best practice and effective use of time and resource