Effective written communication skills are essential in supporting your professional success.
The ability to write concise, polite emails that get to the point is important to be effective and efficient in your communication with others.
Understanding the right time to communicate through written channels is important to make sure you’re successful in the aims of your message.
Vocabulary, grammar, spelling and punctuation are some of the fundamentals required to not only ensure your message makes sense, but to also build your professionalism with stakeholders across your business and with customers externally.
This training will take your through the basics and through to email etiquette to build your confidence in your written communication moving forward.
What we will cover
- Fundamentals of Written Communication
- Skills required for effective written comms
- Barriers and Challenges of written communication and overcoming those barriers
- Grammar and Punctuation best practice
- Common Mistakes in business writing
- How to write concisely with simple and effective communications
- Writing purposes and getting your point across
- Email Etiquette
- Structuring professional and concise emails